You’ve heard the whispers. Your best friend’s neighbour’s neighbour had one and her skin glowed for a week. Your colleague sashayed into the office last week looking like she’d just got back from a week in Dubai (she’d really been as far as her local Costa), and you can no longer turn a page in a magazine without some celebrity harping on about HydraFacial.
So, what is it? And is it just another facial, albeit one with an inflated price tag?
Firstly, No. HydraFacial is not just another facial. Far from it. HydraFacial is a medical-grade treatment that successfully bridges the gap between beauty and aesthetics.
Its popularity is also justified. Did you know that a HydraFacial treatment is performed somewhere in the world every 15 seconds? Are you looking at your watch? Us too!
Celebrities such as Karren Brady, Emma Bunton, Abbey Clancy, Suki Waterhouse, Paris Hilton and Michelle Keegan all love HydraFacial and the amazing results it offers.
“My skin goes through so many make-up changes and this facial puts the bounce back into it” – Suki Waterhouse, Actress & Model
“ Having regular HydraFacials really gives me lots of confidence because I know my skin looks great” – Karren Brady CBE, Award Winning Business Woman and Broadcaster
The world’s most popular facial is in fact, a medical grade device that uses advanced, patented vortex technology to perform six distinctive facial rejuvenation procedures in one single treatment – it’s basically six facials in one!
- Detox – begins with Lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins
- Cleanse – deep cleanse of the skin
- Peel – uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing
- Extract & Hydrate – remove debris from pores with painless vortex extraction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin
- Fuse & Protect – saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise that glow.
- Rejuvenate – finish with red and infared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of Vitamin D.
You can even personalise your HydraFacial treatment with a range of boosters to address specific skin concerns such as acne or pigmentation. For example, the Zo Brightalive booster helps to reduce the appearance of brown spots, evens skin tone and prevents new pigmentation from forming. It also restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital hydration balance. Whereas the HydraFacial ReGen GF booster boosts collagen and elastin production and targets the appearance of pesky fine lines whilst removing toxins and irritants.
The really great thing about HydraFacial is that it’s suitable for everybody – all skin types. It’s gentle, non-invasive and can be tailored to your individual skin concerns. Results are immediate (that glow Julie from accounts is sporting came from her HydraFacial over lunch), and downtime is minimal.
To summarise, the benefits of HydraFacial include but are not limited to:
- Effective for every skin type
- Immediate results
- Little to no downtime or discomfort
- Addresses specific skin concerns with boosters
- The most powerful non-invasive procedure
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
So, there you have it. Not only is HydraFacial technology unique, but so are the results it achieves.
To book in for your treatment contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org